Saturday, November 28, 2009

fly me to the moon

There is nothing better than a cloudless, blue sky, cool day. Yes I live in Florida, however the temperature seldom drops below 100 F so cool blue days come to us very rarely. Yesterday was one of those days. How can anyone be indoors on a day like that? Following my own advice i took a lovely stroll to, dare i say it, the playground. What fun it was! My dear old friend the swing set and i became reunited and swinging through the air was how i spent my day. The air roughing up my hair, the rust of the chains causing blisters to my hands, my feet touching the ground below since i was a bit over the height limit; pure euphoria. Its certainly is the closest thing we as humans have to flying. x
-Catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment.anyone.