Friday, June 12, 2009

Ethos Water.

I haven't updated my blog in quite a while, so im not too sure what to write about? I am currently at my mom's house in miami beach, taking care of my crazy puppy. The pro's to being here are the great view from my mom's apartment, Charley, and spend more time with my mom. The con's: I'm uber far from all my friends and my job, so no one wants to come visit me :(

My friend Kinti on the other hand is a different story, she slept over and i showed her my mom's new apartment and Lincoln Road and it was fun. This morning we went to starbucks for breakfast and they had cheese!! Yum! So i decided to have that and a bottle of water, but the water is so EXPENSIVE. I figured, ok whatever, it's for a good cause. Then I read the back of the label and its says "for every bottle purchased, starbucks will donate .05 cents for clean water to children in Africa" FIVE CENTS?? seriously? For a 2.50 bottle of water.. cheapos. Thats my story for the day, if I figure out something else to write about, I shall update again :)


(oh and sorry for never finishing the Europe blog, we had to pay for internet in the hotel in London, and then i just got lazy <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment.anyone.