Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 6: One more reason why i belong in Paris :)

H&M.

Today, we went shopping for souvenirs and little things for us. :) It was quite lovely, we walked by some of the most expensive boutiques in the world, and it was nice to just look (not.) We walked by the hotel that Lady Di left the night she died, it was EXTREMELY fancy. (The Ritz, for those of you who don't know) Once we passed all the expensive boutiques, we finally got to normal people stores! :) My favorite brown bag from H&M officially broke, so thankfully there was another H&M down the block, so i bought a new bag, jeje (it was a necessity!!), along with a pair of flats. (i couldn't resist, they were calling my name and only ten euros!) I love H&M, too bad it is like NON-EXISTENT in Miami. :/ and you can't even shop online... :'(

Besides the bag and shoes, i bought a few souvenirs for friends and family, and a few more posters for myself. :) That was pretty much my last day in Paris, simply shopping. I'm really going to miss Paris, im getting kind of sad just talking about leaving. BUT...

Tomorrow I'm off to London bright and early. :) Very excited to meet the queen and john's family again. :)

Ok, im off to pack.. :'(

OH WAIT! I couldnt leave paris without buying Vogue and Elle. jeje :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment.anyone.